Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes! You guys are always so sweet!

Today I have lots of studying and laundry to do. That's not really that exciting. But it's finals week again for me. After Thursday I have a wonderful, glorious 1 whole week off. I really need it. Being in school non stop since May has been great but the apartment is a wreck and so is my sanity! Lots of my classmates are going on vacations. I'm going to get a lot done around the house and maybe go for a long drive down the coast. I'm definitely going to make soap to restock the shop. The countdown has been on for a couple of weeks now and I'm thrilled to be really close. Don't get me wrong, I love school. But I need a little time to reset for this Fall semester.

Remember when I told you not to drink and etsy? Well, here's part of my haul. (There's one thing not here yet but it's being custom made from this shop.)

Coasters

These coasters are so pretty in person. The picture doesn't really show the detail. They are from the Dragonflies etsy store. My sister and her husband just bought a house. So these might be a housewarming present. (If I can part with them!)

Supastarr Onesies

This same sister is trying to get pregnant. I'm probably totally jinxing her be making purchases for my not yet conceived niecephew. But I can't help it! There are so many cute onesies out there. Besides all my friends are on the pregnancy train as well. And it never hurts to have a little stash of gifts on hand. These are from Supastarr. She has lots of awesome adult t's too. I especially like the Not Mine shirt.

That's about it around here. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

Cute onesies and I really don't know how you are going to part with those coasters!
Today my cute gurls are sick and grumpy - and it is raining buckets. Enjoy your time off school!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Cinnamonamon said...

Love the onesies! Are you in MI? Do you know about the knitterpalooza Threadbear & Rae's Yarn shop are having this weekend? Here is the blog addy about it: http://reddogknits.wordpress.com/knitterpalooza-2007/

:)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy Birthday! May your 30's be a most fantastic decade.

Whoa--I LOVE those onesies. I need a shirt just like one with the jellyfish...and the elephant...and the owl too!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Awesome haul! (and happy late birthday!)

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home