Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm on Vacation!

Although I am on day 1 of 11 fabulous days of freedom, I do not intend on loafing around. There's much to be done around here. And since I'm a listy person, here's my to do....

Chores-
1. Clean house
2. Replace my dresser that has been broken for about a year and a half. Here's the new dresser I want.
3. Clean carpet
4. New tires for the car
5. Get the CD player in the car fixed. I jammed that about a year and a half ago too.
6. Oil change and car wash

Fun Stuff-
1. Finish Wicked. Probably tonight.
2. Get a couple of books spiral bound
3. Get a mani
4. Sew the Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt
5. Sew a bag from Simple Sewing
6. Make soap to restock the shop

I also want to drive around the Bay Area a little this week. I have a couple of solo drives in mind. Sometimes, it's nice to just spend time with yourself.

So that's the list, we'll see how I do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home