Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm a little drunk

And that's OK since I have no where important to go tomorrow.

On Monday, I accomplished quite a bit...
I got books spiral bound, new tires, new dressers, and made soap.

Unfortch, Brian and I decided the new dresser needs to be exchanged for a new one tomorrow.

That's cool though. I know exactly where to find the new one. But the new one is REALLY heavy.
But that's OK..... Maybe I can coerce some help from the apartment people.

As I said, I'm a little tipsy. I did make soap today. Lavender orange and Heaven scent will soon be gracing the shop!

And no one made fun of me while I knit at Costco waiting for my fancy new tires. In fact, I think they were impressed.

Please don't make fun. I'm not driving. I was at home before I started drinking. I'm not dangerous to anyone else.

Sometimes, I embarrass myself. But that's just par for the course!

8 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

No worries!! That's what you're supposed to do on school vacation.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Mmmmm lavendar orange sounds lovely!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Go go tipsy blogging!

6:23 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

Sounds like you had a good evening ;-)

11:23 AM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Hey Chicka, when you sober up (just kiddin') can you email me?

Ruth AT 5elementknitr DOT com

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no harm done in being tipsy! woo woo!
better than being tipsey and sewing like i did a few weekends back heh.

let's ust laugh that one off and NOT think about the time i spent with frank my seam ripper.

you know the last time i got new tires and struts i sat for 4 hours at national tire and i knit nearly a whole sock. All the men who worked there kept coming in for water and they would stop and talk to me about my sock. they were fairly impressed too and never said anything like other people do. they just said oh that is neat how it is made! and went about fixing the cars!

1:33 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Techinally, I think we were drinking together - I had a conference with the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, kind of a crazy bunch:) So cheers!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Except for the slightly slurred speech, we couldn't even tell! Did you make the soap while tipsy? Any lye burns? ;)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home