Sunday, September 02, 2007

Flock of Turkeys

I woke up on Tuesday and let the kitties out onto the balcony for their morning roll on the concrete. And look what I saw...

Turkeys on the Loose

There were 9 turkeys wandering down the bike path outside my window. They seemed quite undisturbed by runners or bikers or even cars. Silly birds! Good thing this is California. In Michigan, they'd been picked off by hunters by now.

Finally, here's the progress on Wicked.

Wicked Progress

It's becoming the big beige blob of stockinette. But I think it's coming out well. There are now so many stitches on the needles that each round takes forever! It's cool though. Bigger yarn makes for faster progress.

Hope you all are having a nice relaxing weekend. I'm watching the US Open and contemplating a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger maryannlucy said...

How strange! Aren't they a bit early for Thanks Giving??? Great photo.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home