Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Dark Side

I've officially crossed over by purchasing one of these. In my defense, you have a lot of crap to carry around when you're a nurse- alcohol swabs, pens, scissors, tape, pen light, and clamps. Not to mention my PDA, money, and keys. I realize I'm trying to justify why a former* Kate Spade addict is now all excited about a fanny pack. But I prefer to think of it as embracing my new life!

The rest of today is nothing to write about. I slept well last night. (thanks, wine!) And I should start the laundry now. I made rolls with this recipe. I subbed whole wheat flour and they are delicious. That's it. I haven't even showered!

*I still love her. But my lack of income has curbed my enthusiasm.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Embrace that new life - hug away!! I feel the same way - my past love affair was with Coach, I still think they are purty - but I have yarn to buy! Oh and kids to feed - almost forgot that part:)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Wow that bag sure has a lot of pockets! Anyway, you don't want your Kate Spade bags to feel lonely. They need someone new and exciting to hang out with!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I used to fll my pockets when I was a nurse, that is one fancy pack! They don't have them in the UK yet! Take it easy and enjoy your day off.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

You should see my home health bag - it only gets worse! Next thing you know you'll be storing "chuck" - or blue pads, kerlix, and all kinds of stuff - I have a foley cath kit in my car! :)

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home