Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sock Club Extravaganza

The rest of my sock club packages for June came this week.

Sunshine Yarn- Darling

The final installment of the Sunshine Yarn Club- Darling. Dani did a great job on her first year of the club. The colors were varied and interesting. She's doing a Harry Potter Theme sock club next. If you're interested, email her right away. I don't know when sign ups close.

Yarntini- Mint Mojito

The Yarntini sock club June installment appropriately named Mint Mojito. This one is through Pure Knits. It came with an interesting pattern and a set of rosewood dpn's. They are lovely. I really hope I don't snap one!

And...

STR Lightweight- Firebird

Finally, my June Rockin Sock Club shipment made it to my house! There was an address mix up and the great ladies at BMFA quickly sent me a replacement package. How's that for service?!?!? The color is Firebird and the solstice slip pattern is so pretty. Oh how I want to cast on! But I really do need to finish a thing or two before that happens.

I hope your 7/7/07 is a very lucky day!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

The Sunshine CLub is so well, darling!! I just love the others too - I think I'd like to drink a mojito!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dekurking to say - gorgeous photos and gorgeous yarn! I'd say joining three sock clubs was worth it for you! Terry

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Trish said...

Oh drool! :~)
Today was great....spent it with family who's here visiting.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

That Darling yarn is catchy. I like it a lot.

I took a 30-mile bike ride today. My butt kinda hurts, and the banana I ate is upsetting my stomach, but I have a great sense of accomplishment and all the bad soreness and upsetness didn't set in until after midnight, so the 7th didn't go so bad. It even stopped raining for the last 5 miles so that I could air-dry.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Great yarn! (and you know, you can't eat and knit - this could be part of your goals!) ;)

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Tavia said...

You write very well.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home