Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sock Club Extravaganza

The rest of my sock club packages for June came this week.

Sunshine Yarn- Darling

The final installment of the Sunshine Yarn Club- Darling. Dani did a great job on her first year of the club. The colors were varied and interesting. She's doing a Harry Potter Theme sock club next. If you're interested, email her right away. I don't know when sign ups close.

Yarntini- Mint Mojito

The Yarntini sock club June installment appropriately named Mint Mojito. This one is through Pure Knits. It came with an interesting pattern and a set of rosewood dpn's. They are lovely. I really hope I don't snap one!

And...

STR Lightweight- Firebird

Finally, my June Rockin Sock Club shipment made it to my house! There was an address mix up and the great ladies at BMFA quickly sent me a replacement package. How's that for service?!?!? The color is Firebird and the solstice slip pattern is so pretty. Oh how I want to cast on! But I really do need to finish a thing or two before that happens.

I hope your 7/7/07 is a very lucky day!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

The Sunshine CLub is so well, darling!! I just love the others too - I think I'd like to drink a mojito!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dekurking to say - gorgeous photos and gorgeous yarn! I'd say joining three sock clubs was worth it for you! Terry

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh drool! :~)
Today was great....spent it with family who's here visiting.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Great yarn! (and you know, you can't eat and knit - this could be part of your goals!) ;)

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home