Friday, June 22, 2007

Yummy in My Tummy

I'm enjoying the second to last Friday I have free. Next month I have to go back to a 5 day school week. Sad.

So I woke up early without an alarm and made myself a delicious breakfast.

Granola and Yogurt

Fat free Greek yogurt, granola, and a little honey. A woman in my nursing school is also setting up a granola business. This is her product. So delicious! Lots of nuts and flax seeds. It was the perfect start to a day that will be full of school work.

Hope you're having a happy Friday. And there's lots of good yarn left in the destash..... I'm just saying...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! That looks really good. Enjoy your last free day. The good news is, school won't last forever. :~)
lol....I'm in between paydays right now *sigh*

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nell, that looks so delicious. I loved looking at your de-stashing effort and that Vesper sock is adorable. I haven't seen Astro before. Oh and peaknit actually gave me a copy of that book, eat, pray, love but I haven't read it yet. It's up next.
susan
p.s. that is a cute picture of you and your dad.

1:41 PM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

That is a yummy breakfast! When she's up and running with her granola biz, let us know!

4:26 PM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

I am so NOT telling DD about your destashing ;-)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home