Sunday, June 10, 2007

Goals Update- Week 22

Yesterday I took a day off from studying and went to the baseball game for my friends' engagement party. Giant's vs. A's on a perfect afternoon. Can't get much better than that. The A's won 6-0. I got a little sun and drank a beer or two. It was a very good time.

Congratulations to Heather and James! See you at the wedding in August!

1. Knit from the stash- I finally did some knitting on the train to the ball game yesterday. It's been slow, slow progress around here. But no more yarn has been purchased. I even withstood a Yarn Pirate update.

2. Thin for Thirty- A little more progress. 2 pounds or so. Almost back to my January starting weight. I'm a little frustrated but I just gotta keep on keeping on. Reading and making flashcards aren't as good exercise as I thought they would be. HAHA!!!

I guess that's about it. I'm a little boring at the moment. Sorry about that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Boring is good. It means there's no unwelcome drama in your life!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home