Sunday, June 03, 2007

Goals Update- Week 21

This is going to be a quick goals update. There's not a ton to tell. And I have an exam tomorrow to study for. I love the accelerated pace of my program but what that means is we have an exam every week. I'm actually looking forward to this 1st test so I know what to expect.

1. Thin for Thirty- I lost 3 pounds this week. YAY!!!! Funny what not sitting in a cubicle and eating gummi bears all day will do for you. I'm still above my January starting weight but at least I'm headed in the right direction. It also helps that I don't have any spare money to buy lunch. Yogurt and carrots are doing the trick.

2. Knit from the stash- In fact, I'm not knitting much at all. I made a little progress on the striped socks last night. Mostly, I'm trying to find the balance between studying and free time.

Although I haven't bought yarn this week, a little did show up. Here's my special order from Yarn Pirate.

Yarn Pirate- Citron

Citron

Yarn Pirate- Apple

Apple

Yarn Pirate- Sweet Magnolia

Sweet Magnolia

Gorgeous, right? I just checked my YP stash and I have 16 skeins. Obsessed much???

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I keep trying to resist Yarn Pirate after each of your posts...but I just love that Apple colorway! I might not be able to hold out much longer!

Good luck on your test!

11:43 AM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Oh the apple color is gorgeous!! Will you be able to hold out and resist her club?

12:27 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Ack! Gorgeous! I only have one skein and I consider myself lucky. I can see now I haven't been trying...

12:50 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Nothing wrong with having 16 skeins of Yarn Pirate. I have one, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Egads! 16 skeins?! You lucky son of a gun! I have one Punkin Head and have resisted the Apple until - I think - today! You cannot be my sponsor. :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

See? Who needs actual knitting? Just the yarn will do quite nicely. :)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that Yarn Pirate is gorgeous! Just how does one special order? Her ETSY shop is always empty:)

10:54 AM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Good luck on your test tomorrow! And good luck resisting the Yarn Pirate's Sock club!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home