Monday, June 04, 2007

1 Down

Phew! The first test wasn't so bad. I think after the professor kicks out a couple of bad questions, I'll be in the A range. First test is always the weirdest and hardest. It's just hard to know what to expect. Now I know more of what I really need to know and when I'm just spinning my wheels.

Some of you asked if I'll be able to resist the Yarn Pirate Sock Club. The answer is no. And I'm giving myself that one out. Also, you can place special orders for certain colors here.

The other great yarn that showed up this weekend was the Sunshine Yarn Club's May shipment.

Sunshine Yarn- Colorful

The yarn is called Colorful and it certainly is! So pretty!! Dani even threw in some dpn's so I could get going right away. Unfortunately for me, there are too many WIP's and too little knitting time at the moment. I'll get around to it some day.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger PurlingPirate said...

And boy am I kicking myself now for not signing up for the Sunshine Club!!! That's gorgeous yarn!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yarn! I'm not going to be able to pass up the Yarn Pirate sock club either. You have to make an exception for Yarn Pirate! :~)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

That is gorgeous! I think it's the most number of colours I've ever seen in one yarn!

1:22 AM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Oh! Love that sunshine yarn, I think that's my favorite of what you've received so far.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's pretty! I like Dani's color sense, but I'm waiting for her to dye up more Dragonfly before I order from her.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I've gotta stop reading your blog or I'm going to die - either from envy/yarn lust or because I spent all my money on yarn and starved to death. I wonder how much it would cost to join ALL the sock yarn clubs.... ;)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

That is some gorgeous yarn! I wish I had heard about that sock club.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home