Thursday, May 10, 2007

You're the Best

Thank you so much for all the well wishes!!! It really means a lot to me. And it helps when I start to have doubts. It's been a little weird the last couple of days and the rumor mill starts to run rampant. I'm getting a lot of visits from people all over the office.

On the knitting front, I started my Clapotis in the STR heavyweight- Lucy. I'm on the even rows and I know I'll be there for a while. Maybe a progress picture this weekend... By the way, did you see the new colors they have???? Repeat after me, NO MORE YARN! Seriously!

I really need to get going on my striped socks for May's Socktopia theme. Maybe that'll be my TV project tonight.

And I really need to get a walk in today. Which means, I gotta go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

New colors of STK? What? Oh boy. How many skeins does it take for a clap again?

*falls off the wagon she was never on*

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a skein of Tide Pool before I started my sock yarn diet....I know I'm crazy but I need to save money. :~)
Thanks for the exercise reminder. I need to get moving if I'm going to make my 100 miles. :~)

8:25 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh...clapotis in STR!!! Or Silkie...no..must resist! Thank goodness there are no pictures yet to tempt me :) Can't wait to see the progress pictures!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching up after a vaca - that's great about giving your notice - you are on your way to meeting your dream!! Can't wait to see that clapotis - that's a knit I've been dying to try!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I picked you as one of the people to be tagged. All info is on my blog. :~)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home