1. Thank you for all the support of Brown Bag Soap! I'm shipping out 4 order tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled!
2. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who have kids. And especially to my mom who I miss more than I can adequately say here.
OK- on to the fun!
Trish tagged me.
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my facts:
1. I will still eat candy until my stomach hurts. It makes no sense because I know my limits. But I just love it so much!
2. I played volleyball in college. Fire it up, Firedogs!
3. Of all the household chores, I hate vacuuming the most. Probably because it scares the kitties and it seems like a big chore to haul out the machine.
4. I'm terrible and golf. And I'm a poor sport about it. The best thing about golf for me is the beer cart.
5. I'm scared of frogs and toads. No really. I hate them. I can't be near them. It's the unpredictable jumping and that quick tongue. YUCK!
6. My favorite drink is a martini- gin with extra olives.
7. I routinely have bruises I can't identify. In spite of what you might think, this has nothing to do with liking martini's.
3. I didn't know if you use your real name!
6. Sparkles Again with the real name thing.