Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagged!

2 Quick Things-
1. Thank you for all the support of Brown Bag Soap! I'm shipping out 4 order tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled!
2. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who have kids. And especially to my mom who I miss more than I can adequately say here.

OK- on to the fun!

Trish tagged me.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my facts:

1. I will still eat candy until my stomach hurts. It makes no sense because I know my limits. But I just love it so much!

2. I played volleyball in college. Fire it up, Firedogs!

3. Of all the household chores, I hate vacuuming the most. Probably because it scares the kitties and it seems like a big chore to haul out the machine.

4. I'm terrible and golf. And I'm a poor sport about it. The best thing about golf for me is the beer cart.

5. I'm scared of frogs and toads. No really. I hate them. I can't be near them. It's the unpredictable jumping and that quick tongue. YUCK!

6. My favorite drink is a martini- gin with extra olives.

7. I routinely have bruises I can't identify. In spite of what you might think, this has nothing to do with liking martini's.

If you weren't tagged but would like to play, feel free to snag the rules and post on your blog. I'm tagging:

1. Jen
2. Valerie
3. I didn't know if you use your real name!
4. Carrie
5. Stacey
6. Sparkles Again with the real name thing.
7. Jo

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing. :~)
I've added you to my etsy favs and will definitely buy some soap from you here in the next few days. :~)

6:07 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Hi Nell, thanks for tagging me! I'll have to come up with my random facts... :)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god you drink a martini THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MADE....

WITH GIN.

i love martini's too...and with extra olives...but i like mine made with the olive brine.
i gotta have that salty to balance the BAM of the gin. mmmm gin.

i don't know why 007 made those wimpy vodka martini's all popular. and those fruity martini's i see for 8$ in bars..ALL MADE WITH VODKA...blasphmy (sp)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home