Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Baseball

That's the best I could do for a title. I'm watching the A's play the Giants. Battle of the bay. Good times. Currently. the A's are winning. I always find it charming when the team with less respect and less payroll wins. But really, as long as the Tigers are winning, I'm happy.

This week has been crazy and I'm thrilled that it's Friday. Work's crazy. There's tons to finish before I go. Brian's been asking me how my days of internet surfing are going. But really, I've never been more busy. I just really want to leave things buttoned up. They interviewed candidates for my job today. Kind of weird.

Anyway, there's been knitting around here.

Clapotis Progress

This is the progress on Clapotis. I love it. The STR Lucy is knitting up just as I wanted. The colors aren't pooling or turning striped. It's delightfully random.

1st ML Sock

The Vesper sock is not random. The plain vanilla socks are coming along very well. I know the color is Astro but it looks like Watermelon to me. Perfect for summer.

Yarntini Varigated- Pomtini

Finally, here's the Yarntini Pomtini that landed in my mailbox this week. (How am I going to go a whole year without buying yarn????) I snagged this beauty from Pure Knits. It's lovely. Just like every Yarntini yarn I have.

Seriously, too much yarn and not enough time.

Thanks again to everyone who visited and patronized the shop! Every order has shipped and I really appreciate the support!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color of Lucy. I have some of the Vesper Astro in my stash.
Don't feel bad, it's killing me too and I've only started this who no buying yarn thing a week or two ago.

10:10 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love the Lucy clapotis!! Love love love!! What a great idea! ANd I just ordered my first skein of Vesper yarn tonight. Your sock looks great :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Love the clapotis. The colours look great.

5:23 AM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

You always have the best taste in yarn, plus that clapotis is gorgeous. Aren't knitting and baseball the best combo? I hope you get to relax this weekend, sorry work is so busy.

6:19 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Your Clapotis is gorgeous! And your vespers are shaping up nicely! I love, love that Pomtimi! Lots of relaxation in order!

6:25 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Your Clapotis is looking great. I love that Astro yarn...I've never tried Vesper and it's always sold out before I realize there are new colors. I love the pink and green. sigh.

10:41 AM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Sorry for a second comment - just wanted to let you know I got my soap - I love how you wrapped it.

2:26 PM  
Blogger KarenS said...

Your Clapotis is very pretty. :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Received my soap!! It's WONDERFUL!! Thank you!!! :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger NotScarlett Sarah said...

Oh man, the Clappy is turning out GORGEOUS.

I just ordered some more Vesper....I'm thinking some nice, plain, cutie pie socks like your are gonna be the way to go. I love those.

And the Pomtini....ahhhhh. Yumminess.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home