Saturday, May 12, 2007

Brown Bagging It

Today I started my first magic loop sock using Vesper Sock yarn of Astro. I'm liking the new technique. I'm not sure I'll give up my dpn's yet but I'm liking this one needle thing. And the yarn is pink, green, and striped- Socktopia and Project Spectrum in one!

And progress is happening on the Clapotis.

But the big news for today is that I opened the soap shop- Brown Bag Soap. I figured I'd be brown bagging it a lot in the next year. And the name seemed appropriate. Check it out! I have a little of this...

White Sage Soap

this...

Limey Coconut Soap

this...

Somali Rose Soap

and this for sale...

Beeswax and Honey Soap

Thanks for all the support from my testers!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was so excited to buy some of your soap that I screwed up my cart - I tried to order two Limey Coconuts and a Somali Rose but somehow only one coconut got in there - can you invoice me for the 3 for 12 gig? (or let me know how I can straighten this out?) I can't wait to check out your new stuff - way to moonlight already!:)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Woo! I'm off to check out your soaps now. :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I love hand made soap! I'm onmy way to your shop now. Good Luck to you in your new ventures!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home