Monday, April 23, 2007

That's Right

I did get 18 skeins of Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn in the mail. I'm trying to photograph them on the sly. But it's tough to just whip out a huge box of yarn without Brian questioning my spending habits.

Hopefully by the end of the week I can get it all pulled together to show you. It's pretty great.

In the meantime, here's my latest Loopy Ewe order.

Schaefer Yarn- Lola Jewel of the Nile

Schaefer Lola in Jewel of the Nile

Fleece Artist- Sea Wool Renaissance

Fleece Artist Seawool in Renaissance

It's been an extravaganza of yarn around here lately. I'm so in stock up mode. I know that once school starts, there'll be no more yarn buying. I'm making sure there's enough to get me through the long year.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....I'd be in stock up mode too. I know I'd have a hard time getting by with that much yarn without hubby knowing. :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Nothing wrong with buying large quantities of yarn online...

5:13 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

An awesome haul of yarn. You are my hero!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Nad said...

Amazing yarn! Do blog about how the sea wool knits up- I adore that particular colourway and seacell sounds really interesting. All that yarny goodness..... wow!

9:54 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Can't wait to see the blue moon post...mine wasn't 18, but it was enough that I'm trying to race home everyday after work to get to the mailbox BEFORE my sister gets home so she doesn't see the BIG package from Blue Moon :) Love your last stash posts pics too....sooooo pretty :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow, girl, you really are in stock up mode. You've got some lovely yarn going in that stash.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home