Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Stash Enhancement

3 orders arrived here this week.

First, from the Loopy Ewe.

Yarn Pirate- Clementine

Yarn Pirate in Clementine- I had a skein of this and traded it away for something I needed at Christmas. What was I thinking??? I love this yarn. So I was lucky to snag some when Sheri updated last week.

Schaeffer Anne- Sizzle

Schaeffer Anne in Sizzle. This yarn is so lovely, soft and cuddly.

Cider Moon Glacier- June Carter

Cider Moon in June Carter- I love this yarn. It's so awesome. Squishy. Soft. Great color. Love it!

Now from the Sweet Sheep-

Seacoast Handpainted- Cherry Fizz

Seacoast Handpainted Panda in Cherry Fizz- It's a merino, bamboo, and nylon blend. Sheri sold out of it so I had to go through my Canadian supplier.

Colinette Jitterbug- Bright Charcoal

Colinette Jitterbug in Bright Charcoal- This is my first skein of this yarn. I love it. It has the twist of Koigu with the squishiness of STR.

Last but not least, I received the March installment of the Sunshine Yarn Club.

Sunshine Yarns- Deep

Deep- This will be perfect for socks for Brian. Dani included a cute little notepad and some candy. Very cute!

Lest you think I'm only shopping and not knitting, I've got a couple more dishrags done.

And don't forget to enter the knitting book contest. It closes at midnight tonight. Winners will be announced tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Great yarns! I love the Cider Moon yarn. I bought some in the Silver Pine colorway. I haven't tried the Jitterbug yet because I'm afraid that one skein won't have enough yardage for my big feet.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Wow, you've been busy! I am totally jealous of all your new acquisitions. Well, except for the Clementine--I got some of that too!

1:38 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Can I just come and cover up in your stash? Wow! What an awesome collection of fibery loveliness - I really want the Clementine - maybe I can prey on you when you need something this Christmas? Muhwahaha...okay, I wouldn't do that but I'd like to! You have some damn fine yarn!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

That is some Saturday! I love Jitterbug. My goal is to do a pair in every colorway of theirs. It's a dream to knit.

4:04 PM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

What a stash enhancement! After I picked myself up off the floor I had to have another look at it - swoon!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll love the Jitterbug. I think it's even better than STR!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home