Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Show Off

I can't believe I haven't posted all week! Where does the time go???

All the prizes have been sent out except for Chemgrrl. I'm still waiting for her prize to arrive. Silly USPS! The package was mailed on April 1. But the USPS can't seem to find it. It's really frustrating since this is the 3rd thing that has gone missing this month. The other 2 are my March Sampler and a Lime-N-Violet package from my upstream SP. Very frustrating. Hopefully they'll track it down. I'm really bummed about this.

Here's what's actually arrived in the mail this week.

The first 3 are from a Destash Ad- There was a 4th skein but it was sent out as a prize. So no pic.

STR Lightweight- Jingle Bell Rock

STR Lightweight in Jingle Bell Rock. I know it's out of season but it's so pretty.

STR Lightweight- Carbon Dating

STR Lightweight in Carbon Dating. I love this color. It may have to become a hat or a scarf.

By the way, did you know BFMA has STR medium weight back instock and ready to dye??? Not that I'm an enabler...

Lisa Souza Sock! Merino- Berry Poppins

Lisa Souza Sock! Merino in Berry Poppins. Lime-N-Violet weren't kidding. This is seriously lovely.

Finally, I saw some Hello Yarn on Peaknit's blog and I had to go check it out.

Hello Yarn- Hot Peppers

This is Hot Peppers. I love the red and black and yellow. It makes me think of roasted chili peppers that my mom had on a wreath in our kitchen.

I'm 1/2 way through the raglan decreases for Vestee. It's coming out really cute in Classic Elite Premiere. My faux nephew is going to be so spoiled!

Also in the way of news, did you hear The Loopy Ewe is going to carry lace weight!?!?!?! Squee!

That's it for today. It's grey and rainy which is putting a damper on my walk today. I guess I'll just hit the gym later. Sigh.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Gorgeous new yarns! Love it.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Very nice stash enhancements.
Double Squee to the lace at the Loopy Ewe. My budget is soooo going to be hurting. :~)

2:05 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Wow!! I love it all - especially that Hello Yarn. I'm dying for her to update - gotta have some for myself - my pal liked it - yay!!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh very pretty! maybe the yarn i won will be there when i get home from the weekend!
the stuff you got is very pretty!

6:14 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

No worries, eh? It'll get there when it gets there.

Lovely new stuff!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home