Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not Much to Say Today

Although I do have an FO! I finished the Vestee sweater too late to get a good picture of it. It's really cute though. And I'm glad I finished up as the faux nephew is going to make his debut any day now. The Classic Elite Premiere fuzzed a LOT while knitting. Hopefully, this won't be too big of an issue once I wash it.

Speaking of water, hopefully you East Coast people are OK and not to worse for wear.

I played with the drop spindle a little. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be something I'm naturally good at. Practice will make perfect with that one.

And I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. But that's standard now that I know I'm leaving.

That's about it. Not too exciting. Maybe there'll be more exciting things to talk about later this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I can't wait to see your Vestee - the pattern is adorable - one I might like to try:) Gotta love Knitty!

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right about this weather - the rain is crazy! Plus we've had a roof leak. What's the final countdown for work? Can't wait to see Vestee.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Nea said...

Don't worry about not taking to spinning right when you start, the first time I tried spinning I threw the drop spindle across the room.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home