Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lime-N-Violet SP Goodness!!!

I usually don't post more than once a day. But look what the mailman just brought me!!!!

L-N-V SP Package

My Lime-N-Violet SP package!!!!!

L-N-V SP Package Goodness

Look at all the goodies!

Beautiful Drop Spindle

A DROP SPINDLE!!!!! It's so pretty. She gave me lots of fiber to practice on. And look at my lovely new sock yarn!!! And her own handspun!!!!

Close Up Stitch Markers and Ring

A close up of my new stitch markers and the ring she made me.

Coolest Bookmarks!

Love these book marks. I have to find a way to display them.

Thank you so much Secret Pal! You totally rock!!!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Those look like great gifts from your pal.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Wow, that's an awesome package. Looks like a lot of fun!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, and I'm glad you liked it.
Your Lime n Violet SP

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's it! I can't come by anymore, I'm too sick with envy:) OMG! What a fabulous package - lucky you and what an awesome pal - I love the wire work, what a unique talent - wouldya come visit me Lime n Violet SP?? :) Hurray for an awesome swap!

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great!!! I love those wire words - I had a friend buy me on that said "breathe" - great swap gift.

7:58 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

what a fab package! Lucky you :-)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home