Monday, March 26, 2007

That's More Like It

I'm recovering today from a great weekend with my family. I'll tell you all about it in the next couple of days. It's too much to download from my brain tonight.

I did, however, restart the Chevron Scarf project. I think you lovely commentors were right, I just needed a little more contrast. So I went stash diving and found these.

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock- Devon

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Devon

Lorna's Laces Shephard Sock- Vera

The same yarn in Vera

Chevron Scarf- Close up

Much better I think!

9 Comments:

Blogger rohanknitter said...

Much better indeed! Beautiful!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

It's all blending together beautifully!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Beautiful, although I quite liked the last one too..... :)

1:32 AM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Gorgeous!!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Ooh, I love that LL! Those do look good together. I want to make a Chevron scarf!

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrast is your variegated friend...

The Masked Chicken

7:25 AM  
Blogger ikkinlala said...

Yes, much better!

9:53 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Wow - I wouldn't have put these together and they look AWESOME! Great eye!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the chevron scarf! Beautiful colors1

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home