Sunday, March 11, 2007

Goals Update- Week 10

This weekend has been a lazy one. But I have a couple of busy weeks coming up. So that's my excuse.

1. Thin for Thirty- Not so good. I'm having a hard time committing. I took a walk this week one day when I got home from work early. But other than that, I'm practically a lump.

2. No buying yarn- I've only bought skeins for gifts. But I did sign up for the Yarntini sock club. And I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for Scout's swag this week. That's a drawing so chances are slim I'll get it. On the upside, I cast on 2 new socks. I'm trying to whittle it down. But these sock clubs are just too tempting.

3. Save money- I'm trying to do that too. A little at a time.

Once I finished the monkey socks yesterday, I cast on for some green baudelaire's and some Denmark socks in Sundara Lenten rose. Now I have 3 socks on the needles. YIKES!!!

OK- Off to do the laundry and maybe bake some cookies.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Okay, one day at a time right? :) I am planning to try for Scout's club just banking on not getting in - but I wouldn't be disappointed if I did:) Good luck sock sister!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home