Monday, March 05, 2007

Dear Mr. Postman,

When I asked you to redeliver the package you inexplicably couldn't leave me last week, I meant to redeliver it to my home. I'm not sure what you did with it. But maybe you don't understand the importance of this particular package to me.

You see, it's probably the February installment of the Petals Collection. And you should know as well as anyone that you shouldn't get between me and my sock yarn. You know all those other squishy packages that arrive at my doorstep? Well, those are yarn too.

Unfortunately, I read too many blogs and I already know what's in my beloved box. Fortunately, I now have zero patience because I know the contents are so lovely!

Please feel free to leave my box of yarn at my doorstep. Or in the apartment complex office if that makes you feel better.

Just GIVE ME MY BOX!!!!!

Sincerely,
Nell

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I've seen the yarns you're talking about.....I can definitely see why you want the yarn. Hope you get it soon. :)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home