Friday, March 30, 2007

The Call of the Bubble

Making soap and other body products was my big passion before knitting. When my sister was here last weekend, she asked me if I've made soap lately. I have been so inspired by yarn and knitting that I haven't heard the call of the soap pot in a while. In fact, it's been a year and a half. Pretty much since I made lemon verbena soap favors for my sister's wedding.

But I've been thinking about getting back to it. And tomorrow's the day. Soap supplies were my stash before I had a yarn stash. So, I have the supplies. Tonight, I dug out my molds and created some new recipes on The Sage.

I feel a very crafty day coming on. Stay tuned.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I've never made soap but have thought about it. :~)
Can't wait to here how things turn out.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Oooh, that sounds like fun!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh i know i could use some soap! woo hoo!

8:37 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

like your vacuum, my computer just ate my comment - erg. I am glad you survived your attack - it is another sign that cleaning is for the birds...or for the cats as it were.
Your soap looks fabulous! I have made glycerine kind and it was nothing in comparison.
I love your big footed bunny - I got the pattern recently - because wee wonderfuls is, well, wonderful! And I just sent out some All things HEather to my l & v pal and haven't heard yet if she liked it, *weep* - your is fabulous as always!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home