Friday, February 02, 2007

Quick Yarn Pics

Today I received the yarn I ordered from Lisa Souza in December. It took a while but the poor woman had supplier issues! What's a one person dye house to do???? Get over there! She has lovely spinning fiber if you're into that and lots of great yarns!

Lisa Souza Sock Mernino- Delft

Sock Merino in Delft- It's perfectly named. My Dutch grandmother would be proud!

Lisa Souza Sock- Emerald City

Sock in Emerald City- Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The depth of color is just amazing.

This yarn is so soft and lovely and yummy! I can't wait to knit it up. Too bad the project queue is so long!

I'm also going to start sewing this weekend. Soon, I won't be able to perform at my new job because my projects at home will take over my life!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home