Sunday, February 04, 2007

Goals Update- Week 5

It's been another wild week here at Chez Chicken. Between promotion news and preparing to travel, I haven't gotten as much done as I'd hoped.

1. Thin for Thirty- I held steady at down 8 pounds. With the lack of exercise and what I've been eating, this is a minor miracle. I know what I'm doing right and I know what I'm doing wrong. It's all OK. Changing habits takes time.

2. Knit from the Stash- No new yarn purchased. (except SP gifts) The Lisa Souza yarn arrived which made me feel like I'd been shopping. I turned the heel on my first Moorish Lattice Sock this weekend. It's coming out quite well. And I'm using Fleece Artist yarn in Blue Lagoon. So pretty and soft. Sheri carries a nice selection of Fleece Artist. Not that you should shop. Nope- I'm not an enabler.

3. No more junk room! YAY! I love my new office. I got my sewing machine out and my first project planned- a small quilt. It's really nice to have a place to keep my projects that's out of the way and organized. There's still a lot of little things to do. But for the most part, this goal is complete!

4. Save money- I haven't talked a lot about this goal here. But you should know I'm doing pretty well on it. I could have done better but the office needed furniture.

5. Get into grad school- I'm just waiting to hear. When I know, you'll know...

This week will be a little nuts. I'm headed to New York for my friend Jen's baby shower. All the roomies (except Erin and Kristin) are taking over their apartment for pre-baby fun. I'm really excited!

I fly home from NYC on Sunday night. Do laundry. Kiss my husband. And head out to Las Vegas Monday night for work. I'll have a total of 3 days in the office trying to learn what I'm talking about before going on a market trip. Needless to say, it'll be more of a learning trip than a buying trip. Thank goodness I'm on the same flight and in the same hotel as my new boss.

See? A little chaotic. But the good kind of chaotic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home