Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Por Fin!

Finally. Finally. Finally. They made a decision...

I got the promotion!!!!

You are reading the words of a new buyer. YAY!!!

Sure I interviewed for 5 jobs, but it's the 1 where they loved me that matters!

AND!!!! I get to go to Las Vegas in 2 weeks for the industry show. I'm so psyched.

The best part.... NO ONE REPORTS TO ME!!!! No babysitting required. Don't get me wrong, I love most of my current team. And I'm going to miss them. But there are times I can't deal with all the drama.

Finally, the waiting is over. Time to move on.

Thank you to everyone who was sending me good job vibes over the past week or so. I really appreciate it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Allegra said...

Congratulations!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Congrats! The waiting is finally over.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

and

Cockadoodledooooooo!


The Masked Chicken

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo! good job! what kind of stuff do you get to buy?

3:27 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Hurray! Way to go! Enjoy your new position!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! CONGRATS!
what is a buyer? what *DO* you get to buy! inquiring minds want to know.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Congrats!! that's AWESOME news! so? whatcha going to buy?

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home