Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Heart IKEA

That's right! This is probably the only time you'll hear me say this. I went tonight after work on the advice of Another Knitting Nell. She recommended trying late on a Tuesday. GENIUS!!!

There were about 40 people there. I snagged a parking spot right by the entrance. And although I had intended to only buy the shelves, I went for the whole office set up. Shelves. Desk. Chair. With a parking spot this good and IKEA so quiet, I couldn't test the gods by not making it a complete trip. Anything else I need for the office can probably be purchased at Target.

I didn't buy a dresser. That would have been too much to carry and probably wouldn't fit in my Civic. In fact, I was amazed that everything I bought did fit in the car. The office now has furniture. Woot! And this weekend will be an assembly-fest like no other.

Football and IKEA. I have quite a weekend planned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

I love Ikea too! Our furnture is known by it's Ikea name. Our sofa we call 'Ekkers' since it's design is called Ektorp. I know, I know, small things. :)

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home