Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Monkey off my Back

Finally, I'm done! I started this scarf more than a year ago and it has languished on my needles for far too long. I got a little bored with it and just couldn't bring myself to keep going. But in the spirit of the coming new year, I didn't want to carry it over into 2007. So I sat down and knit my little fingers off. Here it is! (Don't look at my chubby arms!)

Pattern: Ruffle Scarf from Scarf Style
Needles: Clover circulars #7
Yarn: Rowan Calmer in Coffee Bean (sooooooo soft and cuddly)
Date started: October 2005
Date finished: 12/19/06

It's about 8 feet long. Had I known, I would have bound off awhile ago.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Good for you for finishing it, it looks lovely. And you do not have chubby arms!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 feet long!

that is some scarf, but it is very pretty.

as are all your ireland photos!
did you get the pouch all ok?

i love the photo of the catherdral, i like the perspective since it's shot like how i shoot. but i shoot without looking at the viewfinder...heh.

and that is a nice picture of you and brian!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home