Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to Me!!

My mother-in-law has noticed that when she gives me yarn, I squeal. And this Christmas was no different. And this yarn is definitely squealable!


She gifted me with 6 balls of Tahki Stacy Charles brand Luxor in #6 Deep Teal. It's a really lovely yarn with a strand of shiny polyamide running through it.


The color is just perfect for me. YAY! So also gave me a really nice black knitting bag with her LYS insignia on the side. It's really nice and has lots of room. I think I'll have to retire my $5 Old Navy tote.

Socks in Progress

Here's my SIP's (Socks in Progress). From Left to Right: Plain sock in Yarntini Hope, Here there Be Dragons sock in Yarn Pirate Storm, and garter rib sock in STR midweight Scottish Highlands.
Since we did all of our Christmas festivities last night, today will be a nice day of laziness, knitting, and movies. I hope you are all enjoying your day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Don't you LOVE yarn for Christmas?? I got my first yesterday - three skeins of Yarntini from my sister, I almost cried!

10:00 AM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Oh, I would squeal too if I got that yarn! It's gorgeous!!!

Now, I'm off to find some Yarntini. . .

11:23 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

I do think it would make a pretty, glittery Clapotis. Something for special occasions. Just make sure you don't run out of yarn. Running out of yarn sucks.

Those are lovely socks, by the way.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home