Tuesday, December 26, 2006

December Petals Collection

After Sundara got caught in that terrible Seattle windstorm a couple weeks ago, I thought the Petals Collection December shipment would be delayed by more than a few days. Luckily, Sundara is fine and my pre-New Year stash enhancement continues. I was especially excited because this was my first shipment of this sock club.

Sundara Shipment

This was waiting for me when I got home tonight.

Eva loves the Box

Eva really likes the box. But I really like what's inside.

Lenten Rose

Packaged beautifully as always. Sundara sent a skein of Lenten Rose sock yarn.

Sundara Lenten Rose

UPDATED PHOTO! Unfortunately, there's a huge storm tonight. And the lighting is my house is terrible. Really the skein is a beautiful grey-ish purple. And the lacy pattern that was included looks great.

Huge thanks to Sundara for braving the weather to bring us gorgeous socks!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I received my first shipment today as well - the whole package was fabulous! Good luck getting your Lenten Rose socks done before the next shipment arrives (well, maybe I just need a little luck;-)! Sundara rocks!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home