Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas shopping is making me nuts!

I'm really behind. And I need ideas for my mother-in-law and brother-in-law.

Ideas? Anyone?

I also have an exam and a job interview for a promotion on Monday. Busy little bee! That's me! Too bad I haven't been keeping up the way that I should for this class. I have lots of studying to do this weekend. Compound that with the shopping issue... I'm a little stressed.

On the other hand, someone at work introduced me to the Ghirardelli Factory Store today. I got lots of chocolate to get me through the craziness!

More Ireland pics are coming. I need to stop at Target and get the rest tomorrow.

Now just talk me out of the 10 skeins of sock yarn I really want to buy....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy jewelry on etsy for your MIL. that's what i did. for the BIL how about a gift cart to Best Buy or some place that sells manly gadgets.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home