Sunday, November 26, 2006

This Picture is Crap

My cold rages on. Well, really, I'm coughing and snorting and making all manner of really lovely noises. Brian and I slept until noon. Thanks, Nyquil! And this is shaping up to be one very lazy Sunday. Too bad I have so much to do.

Here's a picture of the Yarn Pirate I picked up from the Loopy Ewe. There's no light here today. It's raining and grey. And even the bathroom lighting didn't seem to work this time. Storm is on the left. Frost is on the right. The merino/tencel blend does give them a nice sheen and a very soft hand feel. Love it!!!


I haven't knit too much this week. Unfortunately, the rest of my life has been in the way. I'm still working on the Christmas legwarmers and a couple of socks. The focus of today is cleaning and getting the last 2 grad school applications out. I know, that sounds like lots of fun. But it has to get finished.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

I keep seeing Yarn Pirate on people's blogs - I want some even more now! Ilove that blue and brown colourway.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home