Monday, November 06, 2006

Sunday Nights

It seems like every Sunday I'm this close to finishing a project. Last night, it was the second Hedera for my little sis. (Pics when there's actually light.) Being so close makes me want to stay up and knit my bootie off to finish. I end up staying up way too late. Then, my little mind starts to turn and churn on my next project and I can't sleep. Vicious cycle. And this seems to happen every Sunday night. Somehow I need to alter my project progress so I finish on a Friday or Saturday. That way, I can sleep in the day after my FO celebration/brainstorm. Unfortunately, most of my knitting time is on the weekend. Maybe the Sunday night finish is inevitable.

Maybe I'm completely over thinking this.

And, yes, I know it's Monday night... But I couldn't stay up any later to blog this last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home