Thursday, November 30, 2006

On Hiatus

Yay! The day has finally come! Brian and I leave tomorrow for Ireland to visit super duper kid sister, lots of castles, and Irish sheep.

So I'll be on hiatus for the next week and a half or so.

On the crafting side of things, my sewing machine came yesterday. It's killing me not to take it out and play with it. But I need to focus on the tasks at hand.

I just realized I've taken on a new craft every year.
2005- soapmaking and other bath and body products
2006- knitting
2007- quilting????

It's a good thing I haven't had to quit any of them for the other one.

My computer is still at the repair shop. So there it will have to stay for awhile. I miss it lots. And that pretty much rules out posting from the trip.

Send good travel thoughts my way. And have a great week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good trip!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a fabulous trip!! And enjoy your 2007 full of new sewing joys - I think we have the same crafting wanderings - love all of the things you mentioned - aren't crafts just so forgiving that way? You can come back again and again, they never wonder "who" you've been with and they'll welcome you back with open arms!!:)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Wishes for fun and safe travels! You can get Irish inspiration and maybe design some sewing projects while you're there. I think you'll LOVE sewing.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home