Monday, October 30, 2006

Work? What work?

Today, work is really getting in the way of me finishing my garter rib sock in STR. I'm only 2 inches and the toe away from being done with the first one. But no, I have to sit in my crappy cubicle and pretend to work. And it's even more frustrating that the system I need is down. And I'm just sitting here picking my nose.

I could be knitting right now. UGH!

Although, my hands are sore from the 6 hour marathon knit yesterday. I was trying to catch up on my Lime and Violet podcasts. I just kept listening and knitting and listening and knitting. I even skipped Desperate Housewives. These girls crack me up! I'm fighting the urge to move to Omaha and stalk them until they agree to be my friends. If only it wasn't Omaha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Omaha does have some great restaurants . . . really :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

Make sure to warn us if you come stalking -- we tend to make muffins.

:)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home