Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Who needs Rhinebeck???

When you have the internet? Sure, it would have been great to meet up with all those bloggers and pet some sheep. And I'd love to shop at booths that let you pet before you purchase. But I can shop from home and they send it right to your doorstep!

First stop... The Loopy Ewe

Regia Nation Color in wide green, black, and white stripes. I really like wide stripes on socks. These are destined to be plain stockinette socks, toe up so that they'll be nice and long.


I also picked up some Yarn Pirate in Panama and Fleece Artist in Blue Lagoon. I must be in a blue mood when I was at that store.

Then, I headed over to Sunshine Yarn. Fern on top and Leafy on bottom. The Leafy is going to be Zokni socks. The pattern will look nice in this color, I think.

Etsy is like crack for me. I can't stay off of that site! I found Ruby Sapphire yarns. And I grabbed 2 colors Meg and Carolyn. Carolyn is a much brighter lime color than in my picture. I'm not known as the best photographer!

Last but not least.... some Socks that ROCK!!!!! I went to BMFA and picked up my own skein to find out what all the fuss is about. This is the Scottish Highlands color. I got the medium weight.

Who needs to stand in line for 45 minutes????? Not me!

OK, really I'm jealous that I couldn't be there. And I wish I could have met all the great bloggers in person. And I had to settle for sock yarn online. Sigh....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh. great stash additions! gotta get some of that STR...

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home