Monday, October 02, 2006

My Pretties

Check out the lovely package that arrived this morning!!!!! There's chocolate and a little box...


The cutest little ladybug box opened up to reveal....

The earrings are sparkly and a very subtle yellow. They're so lovely. Heather over at Twisted Lily made these. Isn't that cool?!?!?! My picture is crap. It doesn't do them justice at all.

They are just my style. I'll have to bust them out for work tomorrow. I could gush for hours about her designs. I had a hard time deciding what to get. Thanks to Georgia at Yarn Pirate for letting the bloggy world know Heather is out there.

BTW- Happy Socktoberfest!!!! I have to finish 3 inches of baby blanket. Then, the socky lovin' will commence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

This earrings are so gorgous! I'm going to check her shop out now! I love the way she's packaged them with the bit of ribbon. Absolutely darling.

2:16 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I love, love the earrings too! I swoon for sparkly things :) Can't wait to see some socks - I need to get inspired for Socktoberfest!!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home