Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Goal for the Day

To turn the heel on my second Pomatomus. I know this pic is a little fuzzy but you get the idea. It's a delicious speckled Koigu yarn that I'm knitting up on size 3 Bryspun dpns. I'm half way through the second repeat on the cuff. Since my feet are so big, I had to reduce the cuff repeats by one or I'd run out of yarn.

Maybe I'll even make it to the foot today while I watch my Detroit Tigers whoop on the Yankees!!!!! (it's been a long time, baby!)

Here's the first one so you can see how the color really looks. It's a very subtle orange with lots of other color mixed in.


It almost looks like those speckled angel food cakes. My little sister loves those. I love, love, love this pattern. It's so comfy and stretchy. I think the Koigu looks great. And it's entertaining to knit but not too difficult. YAY!


And HUGE congratulations to my friends Jen and Andy who, next April, will become first time parents. It's so exciting!!!!! I'm going to be an Auntie! Just when I thought I'd be done with baby knitting for a while. Oh well, there's really no better use for yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home