Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My first meme.

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Nelltje

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nell for my mom's friend. -tje added due to my grandma. -tje (pronounced tya) means little one in Dutch. Like -ito or -ita in Spanish. My grandma called me that and when she passed away, I had it legally changed.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm a total sap. Probably when the Tigers won the penant!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It depends. When I'm in a hurry it isn't so pretty but if I take my time, it's OK.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I know it's gross but bologna. I think it's because I wasn't allowed to have it as a kid. Now, every once in a while, I buy the turkey kind.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I'm pretty fun. Although, I have this crafting addiction my friends have to deal with.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is as close as it gets.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup- and my appendix. In fact, I've never had surgery.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes. But I'd cry my eyes out before I jumped.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fiber One Honey Clusters (aka colonblow) Pretty delicious for a healthy cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope- I'm a kick off kind of girl.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'll arm wrestle you. Right now. Let's go. I'm ready! I'm ready right now!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Graeter's mint chocolate chunk. The best thing about Ohio. (j/k) And I love coffee and black cherry.

14. SHOE SIZE? 11 and pretty narrow. Total ski's. I was a size 10 in 4th grade. Thank goodness I grew into my feet!

5. RED OR PINK? I'm a redhead. So neither. Although, I'm all over the pink sock yarn.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My big round belly. I used to be hot. Seriously!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. Hands down. No competition. I wish I would have asked her so many questions and shared more experiences with her. I'm not religious. But I gotta believe she's watching. Otherwise, the loss is overwhelming.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Just tell me you did it. Then I can feel my blog stalking.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White wifebeater, blue sweats, no shoes. But I went to work in khaki's and a brown sweater with brown maryjanes. I'm pretty dull when it comes to dressing.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate to get me through that last meeting today.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Mets beating the Cardinals. Top of the 6th.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Spiced Cider and leaves burning in the Fall. If you ask me at a different time of year, I might have a different answer.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Not really a phone girl. Even at work. Probably Dad.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Teeth. Bad teeth are killer. Or eyes.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I love her blog. Maybe someday we'll meet.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cold beer on a hot day.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Volleyball to play. Baseball to watch.

29. EYE COLOR? Green

30. HAT SIZE? XL. I have the noggin to match my feet.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Contacts. But recently I got a new pair of sexy librarian glasses. So I've been rocking those at home more and more.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? My grandma's stuffing- the part that hangs out of the turkey and gets a little crispy.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall. Football tailgating. Sweater weather. With the leaves turning beautiful colors. I miss the East Coast.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes, please.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key lime pie. Or Coconut cupcakes.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who even reads this silly blog?!?!

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #38

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Running with Scissors by Augustin Bourroughs.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? A mouse. Seriously, it's plain blue. BORING!

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Tuesday's are tough for me. I watched baseball and then Law and Order. Tonight ROCKS! Top Model and Project Runway.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband breathing when he's fast asleep. Little kid giggles. My cat's meow when she's trying to meow and yawn.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. But I'll take the Stones over what's out there today. Mick still has it! And it makes me laugh that Keith is going to be in the last Pirates movie. Talk about typecasting!

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can burp on command. And I make a really good pig noise.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kalamazoo, Michigan. Same hospital as the delicious Derek Jeter.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ripped off from January One.


OK- Now you try!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I think it's really funny when you asked "who reads this silly blog anyway" you got a spam comment. Heh. I read your blog and I like it. Furthermore, I LOVE your sock yarn stash.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home