Saturday, October 28, 2006

I have lots of knitting to do

But before I get to all that, I have to wish my Dad a Happy 60th Birthday. I love you! And I hope you're having a great day in the Rockies.

And I have to show you the last of my purchases.

I was reading sknitty and she had this great small project pouch. So, of course, I had to get one. This is from the Piddleloop Store. They make great little pouches in all sizes. This one is just big enough for a sock in progress.

I'm a little obsessed with brown, turquoise and lime. I think I'll get another one to make a "learn to knit" kit for my MIL for Christmas.

Here's the inside. Even the lining is cute! The yarn is STR Scottish Highlands. It's making a fabulous sock!

And look at all the goodies they sent me! A tissue case, cute little buttons, notecards, and a fabric covered hair clip. I love free goodies!

Finally, I made it down to Purlescence last night! I wish it was closer to home because it's such a great shop. They were so nice and they had quite a few skeins of Socks That Rock! left. Last night there was a late night knitting party from 9-midnight! How fun is that?!?!? I must have been in a fiery mood because I picked out all reds last night. Maybe it was the traffic! From left to right- Fred Flintstone, Brick Semisolid, and Ruby Slippers. These are lightweight. The Scottish Highlands I have on the needles right now is midweight. So it'll be good to see the difference.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

We have matching pouches!! Hee hee :) Isn't it just the right size?

Your STR is gorgeous!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta get me one of those pouches!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home