Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ocho

I got home a little early from work today. So I thought, I'll go for a run. I felt so good today that I did 8 miles at my 3 mile pace. YAY! It's the first time I've run 8 without stopping and definitely the fastest I've done it. I'm psyched!!!!!! (and very sore) I might finish this half marathon after all. It's in only 3 weeks- definitely came up on me fast. I've been training 4 days a week since June. This is the most exercise I've done since leaving Amherst. Last week the doubt began to set in. I've had a couple of tough training weeks and I was starting to think I wouldn't make it. But today changed all that. My confidence is back. I'm even starting to look forward to race day. It's not about time for me at all. It's all about finishing. I know I'll finish. And no matter what- today's run was a huge win.

To reward myself, I peeked into Twisted Lily's Etsy Shop. (as recommended by Yarn Pirate)

I'll show you pics when my purchase arrives. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home