Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Seriously?

Who needs 4 (yes- 4) new skeins of yarntini sock yarn? Apparently, I do. As Carrie Bradshaw yelled to the man in LA harassing her for smoking..."I have an addiction, Sir!"

And never more obvious was my addiction than today. I was at work at 11am frantically refreshing my browser to be sure I snagged a skein of the pure knits colorway that went on sale at that appointed hour. My skein is so lovely. Pretty pink, chocolate brown, and pure white to balance it all out. I'll post pics once I receive my packages...

You'd think that would be enough. But you would be wrong. Oh so wrong! Then, I hit the source... Yarntini's Etsy Shop. There, I picked up one skein each of gimlet, appletini, and vintage. So many socks to knit. And I'm so lucky to have such beautiful yarn to work with.

I also finished some of my baby knitting. Sorry for the slightly dark pictures.

Baby Bolero for One Skein and Baby Hat from LMKG
Yarn: Bernat Cotton Tots in Sweet Cream
Needles: Clover Bamboo Circulars in size 9


Here's the back with the eyelet detail. And now for the most important question.... I need to finish the hat with ribbon. So pink or green?


The pink has little dashes along the edge. And the green has polka dots. Whaddya think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

green ribbon for the hat!! the whole set is just so percious!

8:19 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

and you're a Yarntini fan! Hurray!!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home