Sunday, August 06, 2006

8 miles of pain and some booties

Saturday's run was 8 miles. It was fine for the first 6. I felt strong and my legs felt good. But the last 2 were pretty rough. I made it though. So that rocks! I know I say this all the time but this much farther than I've ever run before and I'm really proud of myself for sticking it out.

I finished the cable booties from One Skein. No pictures though because the recipient might read this. But they're very cute and they knit up quite quickly. I used Lorna's Laces Shepard's Worsted in China Blue. They're pretty cuddly and comfy. I just hope they fit.

Now I have to study.

BTW, I'm originally from Michigan. Yarn Harlot wrote about Ann Arbor this week. And I had NO idea that there were fairy doors. It's adorable. I really want to bring them to San Francisco. Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home