Friday, July 07, 2006

Progress

I'm making progress on my ruffle scarf. I'm on the third and final ball of Calmer from Rowan. I forgot how much I love this yarn. It's soft and stretchy. And the size 7 needles feel like tree trunks since I've been working on socks lately.

BTW, if you haven't seen the HBO series Entourage, it's great. It's like Sex and the City with boys. Fabulous. And if you hate the story you get to watch Adrien Grenier and Jeremy Piven for a 1/2 hour. And there's nothing wrong with that. I've loved the Pivs since PCU. He's delicious... My husband understands. That's why I married him....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home