Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I have a problem

I'm a yarn shopping addict. Today, I placed orders at purl and knit picks. Sock yarn for Arrrr-gyles, 'Greetings from the Knit Cafe', and some new KP needles. At purl, I bagged some fabric and a black sheep tape measure. (I can relate to my black sheep) And I couldn't pass up some really cute Koigu.

I have problems. My stash is overflowing yet I buy more yarn. And this time, I went down a new road... fabric. Psst.... I don't have a sewing machine. It was just so beautiful I couldn't pass it up. Maybe for Christmas someone will surprise me. hint, hint.

I have to go knit or my closet will explode.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Don't get me started on going crazy with the yarn stash. I really have a sickness. When I see something really cool I just can't pass it up. I have a HUGE rubbermaid cabinet in my basement that is overflowing. It's sick, but I need more!!!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home