Friday, June 09, 2006

Knitting World Cup- Pregame

So I've joined yarn monkey's Knitting World Cup Challenge. The object is to complete a project during the month long soccer tournament. I've chosen to make a pair of Jaywalkers. It's been a project on my list for a while. And now I have a good reason to cast on a new project without guilt. They aren't for me. In fact, having red hair, I'm generally repelled like Superman from Krypton when if comes to anything pink. But I have the perfect person in mind...



Now for the stats and a team picture

Starting Players-

Goalie- Jaywalker Pattern by Grumperina

Strikers- Knit Picks Sock Garden 100% Merino Wool in Stargazer Lily

Forwards- Addi Needles- set of 5- #1 US Bamboo DPN's

The yarn is hot pink, light pink, and a lovely butttercup yellow. It'll look great in Jaywalkers.

Now the pre-game show is over. It is time to cast on and get this tournament underway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home