Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Germany 1, Poland 0

Check it out! I turned the heel on the 1st of my jaywalkers. There's definitely a yellow swirl but it isn't bothering me.


The black blur in the corner is Milo. She was checking out the new sock but didn't want to get into the picture. BTW, I don't know why my pics are blurry. But trust me, I know it's annoying and I'm working on it.

On the 1/2 marathon front, I'm doing really well in training. Every week I'm increasing the time I jog between walking. I know this sounds pathetic but I'm woefully out of shape. And it's better to start slow than to get discouraged or injured. The first week of July I'll change to all jogging and focus on mileage. As mileage increases so will speed. Or, at least, that's the theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home