Saturday, June 03, 2006

Frogged again

I gave up today on the Lorna's Laces Self Striping yarn. Again, it was my fault. The first time I frogged this sock, it was too small. This time I wasn't happy with the stitches along the heel flap. The stitches were stretched and there were holes alone the join. UGH! I have to step away from this yarn for awhile. I decided to start on some jaywalkers for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. They'll be made from knit picks sock yarn in a Stargazer Lily colorway. It's VERY pink. And being a redhead, I'm not usually for the pink. It'll be fun to knit as long as I don' t have to wear it.

I have to send a shout-out to Mario- the handyman for our apartment complex. It's the hottest weekend of the summer so far and Mario saved us from the hell of a broken AC compressor. Mario- you rule! I'm comfortable and happy because of you. Anytime you want a beer, you come knock on my door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home